These are the tools that are available for viewing Labor Market Information.
- Local Area Profile: Find economic Indicators such as Population, Unemployment Rates, Wages, and Area Employment Outlook for a specific geographic area.
- Explore Occupations: You can find information and compare data about different occupations. You can also get lists of skills and tasks displayed in order of importance and competence level.
- Explore Industries: Enter an industry name or code to find displays of all the information we have in our database about your selected industry -- employment, wages, staffing, and job outlook and more.
- Employers: You can pinpoint an employer who most closely matches your requirements.
- Training Information: Find training programs and providers, minimal education and licensing requirement in specific geographic areas.
- Data Analysis: Allows you to select individual data sets and display them in table and/or graph formats.